Benefits of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program Include:
- A Visa – Conditional Green Card in as little as 4-6 months: Upon submission of the EB-5 application, the average time for Visa approval is a mere 4-6 months.
- Permanent residency in the United States. You, your spouse and all children under the age of twenty-one may be eligible for permanent residency upon fulfillment of the EB-5 Visa requirements.
- Ability to become a citizen. The EB-5 Visa program allows investors who have become permanent residents to smoothly transition to citizenship five years after attaining permanent resident status.
- No quota requirements. Unlike many other employment and family based visas, the EB-5 Visa is not subject to quotas and thus never faces the issue of backlogs.
- No sponsor necessary. No sponsor is ever needed for the EB-5 Visa program, granting the investor full control of their application.
- No need for continuous presence. Continuous presence in the United States is not required to maintain the visa, and investors are free to come and go from the United States as they please.
Benefits of the Regional Center Include:
- No day to day management required. The EB-5 Visa provides individuals with an investment opportunity that can be managed externally, giving the individual the freedom of living elsewhere. An investor is able to choose just how involved they would like to be with their project.
- No business experience required. No business experience or language skills are require to participate in the program and receive permanent residency.
- Freedom to work, live, study and retire anywhere in the United States. With the EB-5 program there is no need to reside where your investment is located, so long as you hold the EB-5 Visa you have complete freedom to live anywhere.