Qualifying investors are provided with a two-year conditional residency status upon investment. After the duration of the 24 month conditional residency period, if the job-creation and investment requirements for the program are met, said individuals may apply for and receive permanent residency status. The use of Regional Centers designated by the USCIS grants immigrant investors with a flexible and passive investment opportunity from a pool of similar immigrant investors through the use of limited partnerships. Today, Encore Global is in the process of creating multiple Regional Centers in the top real estate markets across the U.S to serve immigrant investors.
Investor Step-by Step Process:
1) Contact Encore Global to fill out an Investor Suitability Questionnaire.
2) Review available business projects and select the best project investment.
3) The PPM, Subscription, and Escrow are signed and $500,000 USD, plus the Administration Fees are deposited into Escrow.
4) An attorney prepares and submits the immigration form I-526.
5) USCIS reviews the application (form I-526) and it is either accepted or denied by the USCIS.
6) If the application is denied, the legal documents and Escrow monies are returned to the Investor.
7) If the application is accepted, the Escrow monies are released to the project investment.
8) Immigration attorney submits visa application to United States consulate.
9) If the application is denied, the attorney may appeal.
10) If the application is accepted, the investor receives a “conditional” Green Card for his/her family.
11) In two years, the immigration attorney submits the immigration form I-829 for removal of conditions.