There are three basic requirements for an EB-5 Visa:
- The applicant must have invested $500,000 or $1,000,000 in an authorized project.
- The project must create full-time employment for at least 10 U.S. workers per investor.
- The applicant must be an accredited investor.
The following instructions for EB-5 Visa applications are subject to change as published by USCIS at the time of filing.
Investor Step-by Step Process:
1) Contact Encore Global to fill out an Investor Suitability Questionnaire.
2) Review available business projects and select the best project investment.
3) The PPM, Subscription, and Escrow are signed and $500,000 USD, plus the Administration Fees are deposited into Escrow.
4) An attorney prepares and submits the immigration form I-526.
5) USCIS reviews the application (form I-526) and it is either accepted or denied by the USCIS.
6) If the application is denied, the legal documents and Escrow monies are returned to the Investor.
7) If the application is accepted, the Escrow monies are released to the project investment.
8) Immigration attorney submits visa application to United States consulate.
9) If the application is denied, the attorney may appeal.
10) If the application is accepted, the investor receives a “conditional” Green Card for his/her family.
11) In two years, the immigration attorney submits the immigration form I-829 for removal of conditions.
12) If the application is denied, the attorney may appeal.
13) If the application is accepted, the investor receives a permanent Green Card for his/her family.