To acquire official designation as a Regional Center, promoters are required to submit a proposal to the USCIS that includes detailed analysis on how the Regional Center is expected to spur economic growth, business objectives, capital commitment, and job creation. Regional Centers are not limited to how many investments they may offer so long as they all fall within its geographic boundaries. Our Regional Centers encompass 60 metropolitan areas within 18 states across the United States.
At Our EB-5 Regional Centers
EB-5 investors receive a “conditional” or provisional green card valid for 24 months from the date of their first entry into the United States as a permanent resident. As long as the Regional Center is compliant with its USCIS approved business plan and continues to fulfill the designated job creation requirements, investors can be expected to receive an “unconditional” or permanent green card. Such a process is estimated to take 3-5 years as determined by USCIS processing times and the quality of the applicant’s documentation.
Encore offers investments that also qualify you for permanent residence status in the United States. As the investor, you entrust us with the task of successful project completion and employment creation to obtain your permanent green card
Services we provide to our EB-5 investors
It is our duty to inform you about the entire EB-5 visa program. We accomplish this by providing you with a thorough understanding of EB-5 immigrant program benefits, requirements, and processes. You can trust us to:
- Discuss all your investment opportunities and provide you with comprehensive answers to all your EB-5 questions in clear terms;
- Support and guide you through the investment and EB-5 green card and permanent residency process;
- Provide you with an immigration attorney who specialize in EB-5 investor visas;
- Coordinate the immigration process to maximize your chances of receiving an EB-5 visa approval.
Founded in 1999, Encore has a proven track record of managing investments and facilitating green cards. We offer investment opportunities to foreign and domestic investors under the same terms and conditions. We deliver on the following commitments:
- Identifying, developing and managing real estate projects within our approved geographic region;
- Offering secure investments by structuring the right financing terms for each project;
- Growing your wealth through secure monthly rental income;
- Generating profits for long-term investors;
- Providing economic analysis into market trends and current conditions;
- Delivering quarterly and annual financial and project progress reports;
- Creating a minimum of 10 American jobs through direct and/or indirect employment methods that are verified by a prominent economist;
- Conducting the best administrative and regulatory practices in maintaining our USCIS Regional Center status.