Encore Global is in the process of establishing Regional Centers across the United States to implement USCIS approved EB-5 projects.
Multiple Real Estate Projects
Foreign investors are able to select from a wide variety of real estate projects for their investment. The following targeted economic sectors have been approved by the USCIS; Office, Retail, Hospitality, Institutional and Industrial Construction, Multi-Family, Healthcare, Urgent Care Centers, Manufacturing, and Call Centers.
Accepting Additional Qualified Projects
Real estate developers seeking to utilize the funding of the EB-5 program can contact Encore Global to discuss potential real estate development opportunities. Please contact us to talk with a consultant about your project so that we can determine if your project is appropriate for one of Encore’s Regional Centers.
EB-5 Program Overview
to approve the establishment of Regional Centers by qualified entities such as Encore Global. These Regional Centers are created by a private corporation or enterprise whose investment parameters are directly monitored and regulated by the USCIS. Foreign nationals looking to invest a minimum of $500,000 (USD) in a U.S. business that has the potential to create a minimum of ten full-time jobs and is located in Targeted Employment Areas (“TEA”) are eligible for the program. The minimum jobs created requirement may be fulfilled from employment created both directly and indirectly through the project development.
Eligibility for participation in a Regional Center’s EB-5 program is contingent on prior approval from the USCIS through an independent petition for the EB-5 visa. The due diligence performed by the USCIS includes a detailed review of the sources of the investor’s funds, family history, and other representations of the head of household and his/her immediate family members under the age of 21.
Advantages of the EB-5 Visa:
• No business experience or language skills required to participate in the program.
• Continuous presence in the United States not required to maintain the visa.
• No residency restrictions or limits on where you may live within the United States.
• Ability to travel to and from the United States without the need for a visa.
• Capability to sponsor green cards for your family.
• Direct path to citizenship after the five year residency requirement
EB-5 Visa Advantages:
The EB-5 visa program grants investors who wish to immigrate to the United States first with a Green Card, and then with permanent residency status upon fulfillment of program requirements. Applicants must be able to invest a minimum of $500,000 in high unemployment and rural areas and create at least 10 full-time jobs from their project. The EB-5 visa program grants an investor the flexibility to work, retire, live, and study anywhere within the United States regardless of where their investor project may be located.
Other benefits of the EB-5 Visa include:
- A Visa Conditional Green Card in as little as 4-6 months: Upon submission of the EB-5 application, the average time for Visa approval is a mere 4-6 months.
- No day to day management required. The EB-5 Visa provides individuals with an investment opportunity that can be managed externally, giving the individual the freedom of living elsewhere.
- Permanent residency in the United States. You, your spouse and all children under the age of twenty-one may be eligible for permanent residency upon fulfillment of the EB-5 Visa requirements.
- Ability to become a citizen. The EB-5 Visa program allows investors who have become permanent residents to smoothly transition to citizenship five years after attaining permanent resident status.
- Freedom to work, live, study and retire anywhere in the United States. With the EB-5 program there is no need to reside where your investment is located, so long as you hold the EB-5 Visa you have complete freedom to live anywhere.
- No sponsor necessary. No sponsor is needed for the EB-5 Visa program, granting the investor full control of their application.